Non-invasive Fat Reduction and Body Contouring
Are you frustrated with stubborn fat areas like love handles, lower abdomen fat pockets, thighs and double chin even after a healthy balanced diet and strict regular exercise regime? There are effective, non-surgical solutions to help you remove stubborn pockets of fat, tighten and rejuvenate these body areas, and achieve the contoured body appearance you desire.
What is Fotona TightSculpting?
Fotona TightSculpting is a non-invasive procedure that eliminates areas of stubborn fat safely and recontours specific body regions effectively, without downtime.
TightSculpting uses two powerful and compatible technologies to rejuvenate skin and reduce areas of stubborn fat:
- The FOTONA PIANO pulse mode Nd:YAG laser. This is an ultra-long pulse laser which can reach the deeper subcutaneous layer of the tissue cells, without damaging the surface of the epidermis. PIANO mode is efficient in the way it delivers bulk energy to the deeper layers of the skin, causing unwanted fat cells to degenerate in the process. once the fat cells degenerate, they are permanently removed. This bulk heating also stimulates an increased in production of collagen and elastin to fortify the skin with its thermally induced heating properties.
- The FOTONA Smooth Pulse. This second step involves the application of a 2940nm Erbium YAG laser to the skin. The benefits of this laser will be surface contraction of the skin, reduction of fine lines and fine stretch marks, and overall rejuvenation of the treated area.
A truly, non-invasive treatment for body contouring for areas of stubborn fat and lax skin, this FOTONA TightSculpting combination produces fast and effective results and most patients can see visible improvements even after a single treatment.
– Dr. Heng Wee Soon
Medical Director, The Ogee Clinic
Benefits of the Treatment
FOTONA TightSculpting technology safely delivers precisely controlled gentle laser energy to effectively target fat cells and invigorates the skin.
- It can help reduce fat deposits and sculpt and reshape specific areas of the body that are resistant to diet and physical exercise.
- It can help improve and eliminate the appearance of cellulite
- It can help improve the skin’s suppleness and elasticity
- It can achieve body contouring and skin tightening simultaneously
- IIt can help smoothen and rejuvenate the skin surface of the target body regions
Am I an ideal candidate for TightSculpting?
The FOTONA TightSculpting programme is specially designed for people who have unwanted fat that persist even after diet and exercise. It is not a weight loss solution for individuals who are obese. We have other programmes tailored for the individuals looking to lose weight. The FOTONA TightSculpting programme is a laser sculpting and skin tightening procedure, and is a promising non-surgical alternative for people who desire a more attractive, sculpted body contour, but are not ready for plastic surgery or liposuction.
- Individuals with cellulite
- Mothers with post pregnancy tummy
- Individuals with stubborn residual fat pockets not improving to diet and exercise
- Individuals who desire to contour specific body parts, but want to avoid plastic surgery
What are some of the common target treatment areas in TightSculpting?
- Love Handles
- Inner Thigh, Outer Thigh
- Submental (double chin) fat
- Banana Roll
- Upper Arms
- Under Bra Fat
- Back Fat
Besides the above areas, because the TightSculpting is not delivered through pre-set applicators, the treatment areas are not limited by applicator shape and contour. This makes TightSculpting a highly versatile fat reduction and body contouring procedure. Our doctor is able to perform TightSculpting to many other areas of stubborn fat and saggy skin.
Is the procedure painful?
No, the process is comfortable. Patient will just feel gentle heat while the laser is applied.
Is there Downtime?
No, the procedure is non-invasive, and you can return to normal activities immediately after the clinic session.
What is the difference between TightSculpting and CoolSculpting?
Instead of freezing fat cells to destroy them, TightSculpting uses controlled heat energy from the laser light. The laser will heat the fat cells to a temperature that permanently destroys them, allowing your body to metabolize the cell products, and remove them.
What are the advantages of TightSculpting?
- The treatment is fast, safe, and effective. It has been approved by the FDA and is completely non-invasive. It is a great alternative to other fat reduction, skin tightening, and body sculpting techniques like laser lipolysis.
- Not limited by the applicator shape and size. That means the doctor is able to treat a variety of areas.
- No risk of nerve injury. Some patients experience nerve issues in the days following their CoolSculpting treatments- not necessarily on the day of the procedure. These problems include tingling sensation, numbness, shooting pain, dull ache, or even soreness. These sensations can last up to 8 weeks.
- No risk of bruising. Many experience bruising following CoolSculpting treatments. This I due to the suction pressure created by the applicator. Once the bruise is formed, the injury could last for weeks. Once the TightSculpting procedure is completed, patients can be rest assured that they will not experience significant bruising or swelling. In addition to this, patients also don’t have to worry about taking pain medications post-op. You will be able to go home immediately after the procedure feeling great.
How many sessions do I need to do to see results?
We recommend 5-8 treatments every 2 weekly intervals to achieve visibly improved results.
How long will the results last?
Once the treated fat cells are removed, they are removed for good.
Why FOTONA TightSculpting with The Ogee Clinic?
At The Ogee Clinic, we are focused on delivering results through safe, clinically proven technologies The FOTONA TightSculpting program is an effective, non-invasive procedure and offers many benefits when compare to surgical options and other non-invasive methods of stubborn fat removal. The Ogee Clinic will help you look and feel great.
Give The Ogee Clinic a call at +65 69095370 or WhatsApp us at +6596197999 to schedule a complimentary consultation.
How much does it cost?
Fotona TightSculpting procedure is performed by doctors after a through medical assessment. The price is determined by the size of the treatment areas, and also the desired goals of the patient. It is best to come down for a complimentary assessment by our doctor for us to provide you with an accurate quote.