At The Ogee Clinic, we are committed to protecting your personal and data privacy. To ensure that you can make informed decisions and feel confident about supplying your Personal Data to us when using our website, mobile and other services; we provide this notice outlining our practices and the choices you have concerning how your Personal Data is being collected and used by us. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. We collect information from our users for a number of reasons, the chief one being to better understand our users and their needs.
Please read carefully our policy on data collection and use of the data collected.
When is information collected from you?
When you submit information to us, or sign up as a customer or subscribe to our mailing list on our website or to purchase, view or otherwise surf any of the products or services offered by us, you agree and consent to The Ogee Clinic (including its related corporations and business units), as well as their respective representatives and/or agents collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to the Companies' authorised service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
What is the information used for?
- To contact you regarding your personal enquiries.
- For your use of the online services available at any of our Sites and/or through other telecommunication channels.
- For the supply of any product and/or services which we may offer to you or you may require form us time to time including text message SMS alerts.
- To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third party organizations selected by us.
- For identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you.
- To disclose to a third party to comply with any law, legal requirements, orders, directions, or requests from any court, authority, or government body of any jurisdiction investigating any alleged offence, misdeeds and/or abuse or for the purposes of taking legal action against any users for breach of the Conditions of Use.
- To conduct statistical analysis of the users of our sites including the number of users, the frequency of use, and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our services, targeted advertisements and conveying such information in broad terms.
- To facilitate the payment for product and services provided by us or our subsidiaries, associated companies, and/or business associates including verification of credit card details with third parties and using the Personal Data you provide to conduct matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent transactions (maintained by us or third parties).
Will your personal information be shared with anyone?
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. As a general rule, we do not disclose specific information about our users to any third parties unless required by law or any government agencies. All communication whether from us or our business partners will be sent to you by us.
How your data is protected?
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data are protected from unauthorized access. Any information gathered by theogeeclinic.com is stored in systems that may only be accessed by authorized staff using assigned user IDs and passwords.
a. Google Analytics
While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
b. Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel
With your permission, our website utilizes the Conversion Tracking Pixel service of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). This tool allows us to follow the actions of users after they are redirected to a provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. We are thus able to record the efficacy of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. The collected data remain anonymous. This means that we cannot see the personal data of any individual user. However, the collected data are saved and processed by Facebook. We are informing you on this matter according to our information at this time. Facebook is able to connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Use Policy found under: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
Facebook Conversion Tracking also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside Facebook. In addition, a cookie will be saved onto your computer for these purposes.
Only users over 13 years of age may give their permission. If you are younger than this age, please consult your legal guardians.
Use of your Personal Data
Wherever possible, personal data is disclosed on a purely voluntary basis. Personal data includes details such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. Please note that some of this data may be required in order to process sales enquiries, for example. Any personal data that you provide will only be used for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry.
The Ogee Clinic is committed to protecting your privacy by maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of your personal data. We store personal data in accordance with the rules of Personal Data Protection Act. We will not sell, lend or otherwise forward your personal data to third parties outside HWS Aesthetics Clinic.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
This site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
Questions about this Policy